Wednesday, April 15, 2015
Changes, Changes...
David and I enjoy looking at houses and of course I am always saying we need a bigger home. Well during Christmas time I started looking at Zillow and found this house that had 6 bedrooms! How perfect was that... a room for everyone and guests! So David mentioned contacting the realtor that they had on the website so I did when we got back home. Well she responded quickly via email and then text and this is how this journey began... Our realtor Manuela (Mannie) she was very helpful prior to becoming our realtor and she set us up to be able to search through the MLS listings... apparently Zillow is not that great or accurate! In doing this we started getting serious about the possibility of selling our home. Well, after much prayer we knew that God was leading us in the right direction and opening this door for us. We decided to make Mannie our realtor. Of course nothing happened quickly...Mannie was ready to come on board and help us out but she had some hesitations about selling our house especially when she looked at the comps around us. So we decided to wait until March...we immediately contacted Gramma and made sure she could come down to help us get the house ready! David and I knew that our faith would be much greater than what Mannie expectations were. I mean sure she believes in a God but I don't think she quite understands what truly believing in God is. I mean I can only speak for myself at the moment but I know that I truly believed that God was backing us 100 percent! Gramma came during my Spring Break and she started working right away... she made this place look like a brand new house. Our house went on the market on a Friday and that midnight we had an email that we had a showing the following day! WOW!! That whole week we had showings everyday... it was crazy! I believe in the second or third showing we immediately had an offer!! (We serve a HUGE GOD!!) Our realtor was hesitant but we knew we were accepting this offer... something just felt right... and because of that offer we are now packing everything up and moving out... Where are we going? At the moment we will be heading to an apartment and hopefully it will be for a short time. We have gone out and looked at houses and we fell in love with a particular one that we are hoping our offer will be accepted. So keep us in your prayers.. I know God will lead us to the right one for our family! I am very excited and anxious.. this is very nerve wrecking when you are expecting a baby!! But I know God is complete control.
Another change that I personally am making is, I am starting a new blog... I wasn't going to at first but I think I am. The new blog will be about homeschooling, my hobbies/crafts and other things I may be interested in... it will be a way for me to write which I enjoy! Why not keep this one? Well I am, but the other blog I am going to open to the public.. right now this blog is strictly private and its set up that way because I only want our family and close friends to know what is going on in our lives. The new blog will be open to the public and I don't want the kids names or our last name to be out there in the public... there are crazy people out there... so even though I will talk about my family everyone will have a moniker (nickname) to go by instead of using real names! Plus you never know maybe I'll get good at it and make money blogging! Wouldn't that be something! You never know anything can happen! I will still post here so no worries on that... here I will mainly post the craziness called our life and of course you will get pictures as well! I will let you know of the new blog when it begins and will send you the link just in case you would like to follow that one also!
Well I should go pack another box before I get too tired!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment